TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. New Arrangements for Increased Health and Safety:
· We have put in place the ACT Public Health Emergency Directions for your protection. It requires us to record your first name and phone number to allow for contact tracing. This information is provided to health authorities if there has been a positive COVID-19 test and will be destroyed after 28 days
· All Pilates Studio and Mat sessions will be 50 minutes in duration to allow for cleaning of equipment and to reduce contact with incoming clients
· Equipment will be placed in locations that meet the 1.5 metre rule
· During Studio sessions clients will work on the same piece of equipment where possible
· Each piece of equipment will have its own box containing Pilates small apparatus and cleaning materials in order to limit the sharing of equipment
· Cleaning products will contain 70% alcohol as recommended by Government guidelines
· Instructors will no longer provide hands on cueing rather providing verbal cues
· If you cough or sneeze please use your elbow, throw tissues away if used and clean your hands with hand sanitizer before continuing with your session
· Clients participating in Mat classes are encouraged to bring their own mats.
Please bring to your sessions:
· A clean towel large enough to cover equipment for example reformer carriage
· Clean socks either Pilates socks or your own socks. Grip socks are available for purchase at the studio. For your protection we have adopted a No socks, no session policy.
· Your own bottled water
· A bag – plastic or other to place your personal items and shoes
· Shoes may be left on the shoe rack outside the studio doors.
On arrival at the Studio:
· Please wait outside the Studio until you are invited inside by the instructor
· Remove shoes and leave outside the studio on shoe rack provided, or if you prefer to take your shoes into the studio, place them in your plastic bag
· Write your name and phone number on the Covid-19 tracking register
· Wash hands prior to entry at the sink.
During your Pilates session you are required to:
· Wear socks
· Adjust your own springs and obtain your own equipment
· Use vinyl covers on hand straps which must be cleaned after your session
· Use your own towel to further reduce contact with the equipment
· Adhere to the 1.5 metre rule
· Bring your own bottled water.
At the end of the session you are required to:
· Wipe down each piece of equipment you have used for example the reformer, magic circles and hand weights with the products provided
· Leave the class as soon as you finish to avoid contact with incoming clients.
If you are sick:
· Please do not attend your Pilates session if you have a cough, sore throat or temperature or are feeling unwell. Our instructors reserve the right to refuse entry if you are sick.
· Once you are feeling better contact the studio to organise a makeup session (see policy below)
· · Make up sessions must be taken within a four week period of cancelation.
If an instructor is sick:
· If an instructor is unable to take your session and a replacement instructor is not available, you will be sent a text to advise you of the cancellation one hour prior to the session start time
· Please check your mobile phone prior to attending your session
· You will not be charged for the session.
If your account was in credit at 24 March 2020 following the forced shut down, you will automatically have a six month extension for your sessions through to 1 December 2020. No further extensions will be offered after this time.
Body Intelligence Pilates does not offer refunds for change of mind.
Studio/Mat/ Reformer Sessions:
Body Intelligence has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled session and can be rebooked at no additional cost. Sessions can be cancelled using the Body Intel app or online by logging into your Mindbody account and cancelling the session from your schedule.
Sessions not cancelled within the 24 hour cancellation window will be charged the full session fee. No Exceptions.
Body Intelligence has a 4 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made at least 4 hours before the scheduled session and can be rebooked at no additional cost. Sessions not cancelled within 4 hours will be charged the full session fee.
5. Make up policy
If you are unable to attend due to illness, please contact the Studio to see if there is a session available to make up a late cancellation. You will be offered a choice of 3 time slots (subject to availability) in the following four weeks. Unfortunately, if you cannot make any of these times the session will be forfeited.
6. Bookings and Pre-Payment
Pre-booking and pre-payment is required for ALL sessions as space is limited. This includes when attending group classes on a casual basis.
7. Studio Etiquette
Our instructors reserve the right to deny participation in a class if they believe the client’s health or safety may be compromised, if there are signs that they are sick or injured.
If you have an injury you must inform your instructor so that appropriate modifications can be made.
Please arrive on-time for your session. Clients who are more than 5 minutes late may be denied entry.
Please ensure that all mobile phones are turned-off or on silent.
Clean socks (preferably non-slip) must be worn to all sessions.
Please spray and wipe down all mats and equipment you may have used.
8. Minimum Studio, Reformer and Mat numbers policy
Studio and reformer sessions require a minimum of 2 people to run. If you are the only client booked in we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
Mat Classes require a minimum of 4 participants to run. If there are less than 4 clients booked in, the class may be cancelled. We will contact you to reschedule your session.